Hey guys! ❅
This is my first holiday gift guide that I put together just in case there are any last minute shoppers that need some ideas. These gifts all vary in price. I have been looking at many of these for myself, and some of these items would make great stocking stuffers.
I wanted to add products from beauty & fashion to electronic & home to cover every aspect or just to give ideas to bounce off of.
- Daisy Jewelry Rings || Stacked Beaded Band or the Stacked Rope Signet Ring are both stunning pieces by Daisy. Rings, or any jewelry in general, are some of my favorite things to receive!
- Venus Fleur Rose || This gift may seem odd (and pricey) but Venus Et Fleur’s roses, with proper care, can last up to a year. I don’t know about you, but I hate how fast my beautiful roses die and would be so thrilled to have even one rose last me all year ♡
- Sly Beauty Cosmetics Bag || The Ever Need bag truly is all you need when it comes to a cosmetic bag. I have been using it religiously ever since I received it. It looks sleeker than half the makeup bags out there and is by far the nicest cosmetics bag I have ever owned. It comes in more colors than just the staple “Saddle” color I have pictured. I will link all the colors down below.
- Kiehl’s Face Cream || I have heard so many good things about this ultra facial cream. Skincare products are gifts I would never turn down!
- Mejuri Jewelry Holder || I have been looking at this jewelry holder for sometime now. It is so chic and would be great for traveling & just displaying on top of your dresser.
- Airpods || My husband has these and I absolutely love them (and steal them from time to time). I will have to eventually get my own- but this is the reason I added them, lol.
- Victoria Secret PJs || You know you are getting old when you are excited for cozy socks, pj’s, and blankets, lol. I have always loved pajamas on Christmas Eve and each year I look forward to getting a new pair to match my ever evolving style. VS has cute sets all the time even though the sell out really quick.
- KKW Nude Crème Lipsticks || Nude lipsticks are a must when it comes to your make-up collection.
- Elegant Mug || I always enjoy a cute holiday mug, but you can never go wrong with something that can be festive & used year round!
- Coach Purse || I have been loving Coach’s new 70’s inspired designs unlike their previous collections! This bag is just beautiful- the color and look. I love the hardware for the “C” giving it a little bit of a Gucci vibe. This is definitely the priciest thing of the bunch, but such a stunning piece.
- Jo Malone London Candle || Candles you get do not have to be this pricey, but this one in particular looks like an elegant gift, even though it’s just a candle. Some of you may not be the best gift wrappers, etc., so just let the gift do all the talking instead.
- Frosted Cuff Slippers || All fall & winter I have my slippers on. They are my favorite things to wear in the colder months. These ones are so cozy looking from Nordstrom. The color is in “Ivory Egret”.
- Pearl Hair Pin || I love pearl hair accessories & so do a majority of women right now, haha!
- Berkshire Blanket || These have to be the coziest blankets I own. This one is in the color ”stone”.
- Fresh Creme by Philosophy || I got this fragrance just a few months ago & it is already half way gone. I love a warm vanilla scent. It is so light and fresh. I sometimes combine this scent on top of another perfume since the mixture is just so pretty & sweet ♡
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave any comments!