Since I already did a post on 15 Christmas gifts for her [here], I decided to do a “for him” as well! These items I picked out with the help of my husband. I love his style and also know the things I find for him, he’d love as well. These products also vary in price (I could always try guides for a certain price point & under- leave a comment if that is something that interests you below). This mood board definitely has a rustic & stylish feel to it with a lot of leather pieces which are timeless.
Andrew wanted to help me out with the descriptions of some of these products, especially since he has used some of them before! You can probably tell what I didn’t write, haha.
- V. Fraas Cashmink Scarf || A Burberry scarf is a classic accessory on a guy or girl, but they are like $400, lol. I found a similar one being sold at Macy’s for $42 and right now 50% off until 12/16 at $20.99.
- Leather Gloves || Black leather gloves are a staple that every guy should have. They’re classy, rugged, and can be a great addition to any man’s style. They are sure to keep your guy’s hands warm during the winter.
- Vincero Chrono S Watch || A nice watch is a must-have for your man. The one pictured is from Vincero. This company makes stylish and high-quality watches without breaking the bank.
- Fossil Money Clip || A nice, leather money clip is a great gift idea. Rather then walking around with an old bulky wallet, a money clip is slimmer and much more comfortable in your pocket.
- Bose Headphones || Its hard to beat a set of good-quality headphones, and Bose has been setting the mark for years. These are perfect for the gym, long flights, and just about anything else. A must-have for any guy.
- Flannel Pajamas || A comfortable set of flannel pajamas are a great gift for the holidays. These ones from L.L. Bean are sure to keep him comfortable all year round.
- Reveler Sunglasses by MVMT || Ever since MVMT moved into the sunglasses game, Andrew has wanted a pair. These tortoise shell Reveler sunglasses are sleek and trendy.
- Yeti Tumbler || Yeti needs no introduction. These tumblers are a wonderful gift for anyone. It keeps your coffee hot in the winter and cocktails cold in the summer.
- Sauvage by Dior || With the raw freshness of spicy bergamot & amber wood, Sauvage will have your man feeling mature and sexy.
- JBL Speaker || Bluetooth speakers are another great gift. We have been using this brand for years and love it.
- Red Wing Boots || I threw these in because Andrew has been talking about Iron Rangers for so long. While they are definitely pricey, Redwing never sacrifices quality and they can be worn for years.
- Pocket Knife || A well made pocket knife is a staple gift for men. They will get plenty of use out of it throughout the year!
- Kenton Duffle by Fossil || A leather weekender bag is perfect for short trips.
- North Face Hat || A knit hat to keep you warm during the cold winter months.
- UGG Slippers || Andrew has had a pair of these for 3 years now and he wears them every single day. Perfect for walking around the house or lounging by the fire.
Thanks for reading!